Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Segreto Finishes ~ WOW!

I have been thinking about writing this post for a while, but I just got re-inspired and decided to write this on the fly.
Okay, I can not say enough about Segreto, but before I try, I have to talk about owner and artist Leslie Sinclair.  Never in all my years in business and in life have I come across such a genuinely responsive business owner or human being.  I do not know Leslie personally, only through email correspondence and through her blog, Facebook, and Pinterest (I follow her on all the above). But her personality shines through so totally and obviously even through online media.  I started out with a question for someone at Segreto when I came across some of their work on Pinterest which led me to the website and blog. I emailed a question that I thought would not get answered and received an immediate response with the answer from Leslie.  She was so willing to share information and was genuinely sincere about helping me with my questions.  I was a bit stunned, but realized this was a person who loves her work and loves to share it with the world.  I was instantly a fan of Leslie and of Segreto.

Now onto Segreto.  Gosh, what do you say about such beautiful and creative work? Every time I see something come across Pinterest or read her blogs http://segretosecrets.squarespace.com  I almost jump out of my skin with excitement for the beautiful finishes they create and the spaces that they transform. I would have never thought that there is actually such an endless amount of creativity in one person or business. Segreto is based out of Houston and I only wish that it was closer to Birmingham so I could see their work in person. 

Leslie has recently published an absolutely beautiful hardback book called, Segreto: Secrets to Finishing Beautiful Interiors. This is a MUST have coffee table book. BEAUTIFUL!  Leslie is not only talented, but naturally surrounds herself with a bevy of very talented designers, artist and other creative people.
 http://segretofinishes.com/the-book.html


Below are just a few of my favorite photos from Leslie's and Segreto Finishes work.














This last one is my absolute favorite bathroom EVER!


Remember ~  Delight the Eye........Nurture the Soul.
Bye for now,
Colleen


1 comment:

  1. Who makes that square table with the seats is it MSM imports?

    ReplyDelete