Friday, February 24, 2012

Details, Details, Details

As of late, I have been enamoured with the close up shots of details.  I love the candles, pillows, corners of furniture, doors, etc. I think the close up shot makes everything feel really special, so today I am posting some of my favorite close up shots of the details collected from blogs, pinterest, magazines, etc.


I love the clean, pure, softness of the flowers housed by the rough, rustic, harshness of the sugar mold.



Ahhhh, the warmth of candles in the cool, clear glass.



The fringe of the pillow.


The cold steel, with the warm ageing.



again, the juxtaposition of the soft, warm fabric against the cold, antiqued mirror and silver.


Clean...Beautiful




 The finish on the chest.


I can never get enough of pillows. EVER!




I love these linen script books in any room.




And here they are in a dark gray.  LOVE!




I love the colorful pillows and the aged finish on this settee.


Of course, the chandelier. Italian please!



Distressed finishes just do it for me. I love the gold detail.


Below is a collage of the details that I love so dearly.



BEAUTIFUL!


REMEMBER ~ Delight the Eye...........Nurture the Soul

Bye for now,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and so excited that you are sharing your helpful tips!!! I can't wait to get started on a few projects -- especially the intaglios ~ love them! You rock! :))

    ReplyDelete